Sunday 4 September 2011

A catch up

Well today I managed to do some shopping at Asda with the help of hubby.  I decided not to use a wheelchair but my crutches.  Well what a state I looked.  Everyone else was in jumpers and coats and I was in a very small T shirt and sweating like a steam room.  I had water running everywhere and my hair was soaking wet.  You can imagine the stares I got from people.  It was so embarrassing. I was shuffling along trying to breathe as the pain was unbearable and people are so f***ing ignorant it is unreal.  I even had one guy try to push me out of the way as I was not moving fast enough for him.

I managed to get my photos done to apply for my blue badge although was a little red faced and damp.

I also had to do a small photo shoot to earn some money.  It did not work out as well as I hoped as today they wanted some silly positions that is just impossible for me.  I can stand and hold something or I can sit or lay down.  I cannot do anything else and they damn well know it.

The doctor who did my repeat prescription must be on drugs himself as he has only given me half the amount he should have so I will run out tomorrow and not due anymore till end of the month so somehow I have to try and get there as well. No idea how I will manage that one though.

I am going to start a diet tomorrow as hopefully I will lose some of this weight I have put on.  Not that I can even manage to eat a full meal.  I am also going to ring Disability Direct and get them to come and fill out my DLA forms as I there is no way I can hold a pen that long.  Have you seen the length of the form?  Talk about long.

Anyway I am now going to sit down and try and eat a stew hubby has cooked for me so fingers crossed I can manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment