Friday 15 July 2011

Bad day

Having a very shitty day today. I have come to the realisation that my hubby really does not or cannot understand or even begin to understand just what I am going through.  There have been lots of issues over the past few years which has left me with no trust for him which could have been worked on. It sounds selfish but he was due to weeks off work for shutdown and I was looking forward to actually spending some quality time with him. Instead he has volunteered to work both weeks so he does not have to be at home. It is not for the money as he would have been paid anyway. He just does not seem to want to be around me anymore since I have become this way. So I have spoken to social services to see what my options are on getting a bungalow to rent and they are coming to see me next week.
I dont really see any other option unless things sort themselves out, which to be honest I can no longer see happening.

I am at work today and trying to force myself into corsets and 6inch heels has left me in absolute agony. The pain is so bad that I feel sick. yet again I have not been able to eat due to the pain and have come to realise I can no longer work. I did not want to give up as the money is fantastic and the work is so easy. I just sit still or lay still with the odd movement into different positions. Its the getting into the outfits that has become unpractical. Somehow I dont think I will get paid for shots of me in a slobby bathrobe and granny slippers. Although it may well be worth checking around as I now know there is a market for many different fetishes and the old slob look may well sell.

As you can tell I am on a bit of a downer today as feel so isolated and alone and am not really one for posting my problems on forums as I just feel as if I am always moaning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment