Saturday 16 July 2011

Sorry todays blog is a rant

Oh Jeez!!! I think I have finally hit rock bottom. I have never felt such pain in my life. I know a lot of people say that but for it is actually true. Every muscle in my body feels as if a knife has been pushed in and is twisting round and round. This sounds terrible but even the muscles in my Ladybits are in agony.
I am exhausted. Not in the 'I have had a hard day' way or even the I have run a marathon way but more in the way of I have nothing left. I feel like a deflated balloon. My brain is worn out, my body has nothing in it. It is not as if I don't want to do anything. I do. I just physically cant. It is as if someone has drained the life out of me and left this shell.

Lordy Lordy, all I seem to do is moan. I would much rather have something happy or funny to write about but at the moment I have no sense of humour. It is really hard to see the funny side of anything when, if you do laugh, every part of you cries out in pain and then you are too short of breath to talk.

I had an awful night, tossing and turning and crying out on the odd few times I did get to sleep.
I was chatting online to a nurse this morning and she has advised me to go back as it sounds like I have an underlying problem as well as the FM. She thinks from my symptoms I may well have M E?CFS to go along side the FM. OH bloody joy. Now I have to go back to Doc and try to re list my symptoms and tell him what she has said.

Apparently FM alone should not affect me this badly, it also does not cause dizziness or vomiting or the nasal and visual problems I have, whereas M E/CFS could explain it.  I hope I find out one way or another as I do hate finally getting to sleep and then be woken with a mouthful of vomit and it gushing out of my nose. Urgh it really is horrible. Apparently it may also explain the over excessive sweating even when it is freezing cold.
So back to visit Doc again this week, as my Physio has said exactly the same thing. As they said, a lot of Docs once they get a diagnosis don't bother looking for anything and blame everything on the FM. Unfortunately my Rheumy diagnosed me with FM and I need to see someone else to be diagnosed with M E/CFS.
What a bloody palaver.  All I want is the correct diagnosis so I get the correct treatment and hopefully get rid of some of this pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment