Wednesday 13 July 2011

hopping frog, thankyou cat

Well I finally managed to drag myself downstairs before 11am. Hooray for me. Feel as if I have flu, although is probably just a cold, it just knocks me for six now. Hubby packed off to work after he had been to shop for everything I need for the day, Bless him.
Sat updating my blog when in comes neffie, one of our serengeti cats with a bloody great Frog/Toad in her mouth. ARRGHH. I have a bit of a phobia about these creatures and become even more short of breath and very sick when they are near me. Neffie proudly comes right up to my feet with this thing squawking in her mouth (did you know they could scream, I didnt). She is mewing at it as it wouldnt move and she wanted to play. I am by now ringing my hubby almost in tears (no help he just laughed). Bearing in mind I can hardly move today, I grab the broom and a towel and try and shoo the bloody thing out. Soon as it moves neffie once again leaps on it, picks it up and proudly walks back to me. Now I am as far back on the sofa as I can be shooing her away with the broom, trying not to be sick or cry. Finally I get her to take it back outside and she took it next door. 
Will serve them right as they are always feeding her (she has dodgy tummy so should not be fed treats etc). They can sort out this bloody great big frog/toad as no doubt my darling cat will dump it into next doors house somewhere and forget about it if she sees something more interesting, like a fly.

I am now on the sofa, wishing I could get back upstairs but cant. I want to cry but that wont help and will make me feel worse. I have almost lost my voice so cant even shout for my son to help me and the wonderful 15yr old that he is, he has his phone on silent.

Hubby is on lates today so unless a miracle happens and my son cooks tea, (more chance of me becoming a prima ballerina) then it is takeaway again for tea tonight.
I am sure if I miraculously got better the local take aways would go out of business. It does not matter if we ring the chinese, the indian or the local burger/kebab bar, they all know my address and what I am going to order.

I have been like this now for 5months and each day seems to feel worse than the last. I know it is trial and error until they can find the right meds to ease the pain a bit but right now it feels as if it will never happen.
I have been told to file for disability but I do not know if I have the energy for that right now as I have been told I will have to fight to get it even though I am one of those that really actually deserve it.
How is that right? I know lots of people who claim it yet they can all walk and over half of them work as bloody builders! Yet me, who can hardly walk at all and is practically housebound has to fight to get it.
I think I may need to get someone to fight for me as I do not have the strength at all.

I am dying for a wee (sorry) but really hate using the commode and just want to use the normal loo for a change. I also need a shower but as hubby is on lates and my friend is on holiday for a week that wont happen today.

I never understood before how much in life I took for granted or how much I wasted what I had. To be able to dress myself without pain, breaking into hot sweats (missed that off the list earlier) and feeling weak and exhausted would be wonderful. I have had to buy new clothes, with elastic waist so can get skirt/trousers on, and tops with no buttons or zips so it is easier for hubby to slip onto me. I cant do it as cant raise my arms high enough.
OH if anyone out there wants to design a large cupped bra that is easy to put on I will definitely buy it as most days I have to go bra less. For those of you with nice petite breasts you may wonder what the problem is, well for us with whoppers it is a major problem, it causes back ache,we get sores under them where the skin rubs so a bra is a necessity.

Anyway I had better sign off as alarm has gone so it is pill time. I am surprised I dont rattle the amount I throw down my throat everyday.  Catch you later on x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment