Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hello & welcome to my 1st ever blog

Hi I am Nette a 42 year old woman with a passion for the life I had until recently. I have been told writing a blog may help me come to terms with the life I have now left behind me. So here goes.
Be prepared for alot of whinging, some moaning and hopefully some funny bits interspersed throughout.
I have been suffering from unknown tiredness for many years. My mum just said I was lazy, mind you so did my husband. I have also been in and out of hospital for severe pains of unknown origin. I have had unnessessary knee surgery, arm problems, stomach pains etc all that have added to my file of hyperchondria. Funny how now the Docs cannot do enough for me. I have had tests to see why when everyone is cold I am in barely any clothing and sweating like a pig. Yes I know Ladies are supposed to perspire but believe me I was sweating.

I guess you could say that at the moment I am still going through the grieving period. Sounds silly doesnt it. grieving because I have a condition. It is alas true. I am grieving for the me I have lost. I was the life and soul. In the village I live the guys always say it is only a fun night out when I am there. I suppose I did liven them all up as I loved nothing more than a few drinks, a dance and to partaaayy!!!.

Now, I cant drink full stop. even the smell of alcohol makes me vomit. I am also not much of a party girl considering I can only walk for a minute or two before I am in agony or more embarrassing I fall over.

I am grieving the fact that I cant even pop to the shop anymore. I cant even get to the loo very easily. I have to rely on my hubby for most things. Things you take for granted, like getting a drink or something to eat.

Ok, thats enough for now as my hands hurt so much and I have spent 40mins just checking I have spelt everything correctly as my mind is all fuddled today. I will be back tomorrow to give you a little more insight into my life before I start blogging about daily things.

If you have read this then thankyou for being so patient and reading my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment